" Easy Ways to Make Facebook Comments Box"
There are several websites that provide service providers the comment box. One of them facebook, social networking sites are very popular widgets or plugins that provide for the comments that can be posted on our blog. Display facebook comment box it was really.
How to create a facebook comment box on this blog is easier than ever before. This could be one alternative to the blog comment box could be more friendly and easier for users or readers to leave comments. As we know, most people have a facebook account than blog accounts.
How to Make an Easy Facebook Comments Box
1. Log in to your blogger.com
2. Choose a template and then Edit HTML
3. Do not forget to check Expand Widget Templates
4. Find id='status-message'> <b:includable code and above code, we will find the code </ b: includable>
5. put the red code above </ b: includable> as follows:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<p align='left'><a href='http://kurniasepta.blogspot.com/2012/09/cara-mudah-membuat-kotak-komentar.html' target='new'><img border='0' height='30' src='http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VRwISTiabbk/TU66SGiMM6I/AAAAAAAABDA/F08fuVZaWOU/s1600/comment.gif' width='200'/></a></p>
<fb:comments expr:href='data:post.url' num_posts='7' width='470'/>
<b:includable id='comment_picker' var='post'>
<b:if cond='data:post.commentSource == 1'>
<b:include data='post' name='iframe_comments'/>
<b:include data='post' name='threaded_comments'/>
<b:include data='post' name='comments'/>
6. We can replace 7, that many of the comments to be displayed and the 470 is the width of the facebook comment box.
7. Save Template when done.
Advantages using facebook comment box is shaped thread comment, so it can reply to comments. It is also integrated with Facebook, so that comments can be shared (share) on facebook the commentator. Another advantage with the facebook comment box is more space (space).